Rules and Regulations
- Check out time 12:00 noon.
- Rs 1000 and ID card to be deposited as an advance at the time of rent.
- Please give one day notice before leaving the guest house and payment must be done before 9:00 pm.
- Liquor, gambling & unsocial activities are strictly prohibited inside the guest house.
- Boarder's guest will not be allowed after 8:00 pm.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of mobiles, cash money, jewelery etc.
- The gate will be closed at 10:00 pm.
- High volume sound from TV and other music system which will disturb other boarders are strictly prohibited.
- The boarder should compensate for any damage of the guest house properties
- Avoid switching on the tube lights/lamps during the day time.
- Greasers should be used only between 8:00 am to 10:00 am at addition charges.
- Rest of AC at 6 am to 10 am & 6 pm to 9 pm.
- The boarder should be pay Rs 1000/- as fine for unauthorized use of electrical goods except mobile chargers.
- Boarders are requested to take help of house manager, if required.
- Please put off the light & fan before leaving the guest house.
Detailed description of goods and/or services
Banjara Chhowburu Resorts in Purulia, is a business in the Hospitality industry that markets accommodation in a Guest House and B&B. Banjara Chhowburu Resorts will not act as an agent to prospective guests for any other services to be rendered by a third party.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within two days and reservation confirmed by way of email or phone.
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made by cash, cheque, NEFT or bank draft in favour of "Banjara Chhowburu Resorts" bank account, the details of which is provided bellow
: Chhowburu Tourism
Banjara Chhowburu Resorts may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.